Friday, September 4, 2020

I HAVE THE ANSWERS

WHAT HAS BEEN THE HARDEST PART OF STARTING SCHOOL DURING A PANDEMIC? 

I believe the hardest part of starting school during a pandemic is having to learn over the computer. 

2. What have you enjoyed the most about starting school during the pandemic? 

what I have enjoyed having school during a pandemic is that I get to spend more time with my family.

 3. What are your goals in this course this year? What do you want to learn or get better at?

my goal this year is to be able to use better vocabulary for my essays.

4. What's one habit you can start, stop, or improve to support your success?
a habit that I can stop doing to improve my success is to stop getting distracted easily.

 5. What grade do you expect to earn on the semester report card?
a grade that i expect to earn on this semester is at least a B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

literature analysis

 the novel was about this man and his son that were serial kidnappers and they kidnapped girls together and the father, later on, included h...