Friday, December 18, 2020

FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021

This semester was unlike any other but this course was different from all my other courses because Dr. Preston made the course fun and he thought in a way that was easier for me to understand. something that I found most meaning full was that he let us take charge of what we were doing and what we wanted to learn about and how we chose to do it. and I found this meaningful because most teachers want you to learn things at their pace and they expect you to learn it when they want you to learn it and not at your pace. some of the work that I'm most proud of was waiting on my journal and that helped and inspire me to write on my day and I learn how to write my feelings down instead of keeping them inside of me and having meltdowns when I get overwhelmed by things that I wish I had done better was to keep track of my work and being organized better so that don't forget thing as easy and try to get all my work done and I know that I always needed help in that area but now this year it was more difficult because there was all this distraction and then there were sometimes when I had family problems and other times when I couldn't do the work because became too overwhelmed and now I understand how it works so that I hope that in the spring do a better job in getting my work done. in this course like I said I learned how to write down my stuff and be a bit or organized when it comes to doing things online because I don't really like using the computer and I like more getting involved so I think that that was part of the problem. le mis helped me with Diction: It helped me with this because le mis had a lot of complex words and it helped me break down my literature analysis book thought me about what it means Characterization and this text helped me because the story had many characters and they had their own back story and the Characterization helped me break down the characters and their storyline. symbols helped me figure out Symbolism I'm many things like in stories i could understand Symbolism better without being confused 

No comments:

Post a Comment

literature analysis

 the novel was about this man and his son that were serial kidnappers and they kidnapped girls together and the father, later on, included h...